Terms & Conditions
1. Basic concepts
- www.dalesnaturalfoods.net (Website) is an intellectual property of Dale’s Natural Foods (Company), including graphic interface design, etc. Access to the website is possible using the site and the mobile version of the site. Buyer is an individual and/or legal entity having the necessary legal capacity to access the service and realize the opportunities provided by the service, carry out the seller’s advertisement and interact with the seller regarding the goods/services based on this agreement;
- Company (Seller) is a user, placing an offer to purchase natural foods on through www.dalesnaturalfoods.net;
- Goods are any product or service that the Seller places when using the Website, with the declaration of value and other data provided by the service. The seller’s personal account is the interface of the Seller’s interaction with the Buyer, allowing him to change information about himself, to buy goods, to interact with customers;
- Personal account of the consumer is a personal account, allowing him to change information about himself, track the status of his orders, communicate with the seller;
- Personal account is available after registration as a buyer.
2. General conditions
- The use of materials of the Website is governed by the norms of the current legislation of the USA;
- This Agreement is a public offer. Getting access to the materials of the Service, the User is considered to have joined this Agreement;
- The Administration of Dale’s Natural Foods has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Such changes take effect upon the expiration of 3 (three) days from the date of posting the new version of the Agreement on the site. If the User disagrees with the changes, he is obliged to refuse access to the Site and stop using its materials.
3. User obligations
- The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating the US law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and/or related rights, as well as any actions that result or may lead to disruption of the Site and Site services;
- Use of materials of Dale’s Healthy Foods without the consent of the owners is not allowed. For the legitimate use of the Site materials, it is necessary to enter into license agreements (obtaining licenses) from the Rights Holders;
- When citing materials from the Site, including protected copyrighted works, a link to the Site is obligatory;
- Comments and other user entries on the Site should not be in conflict with the requirements of the legislation of the USA and generally accepted standards of morality and ethics;
- The user is warned that Dale’s health food store is not responsible for his visit and use of external resources, links to which may be contained on the site;
- The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or resulting loss or loss related to any content of the Site, registration of copyright and information about such registration, goods or services available on or obtained through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User, in which he entered, using information posted on the Site or links to external resources;
- The User accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part of them may be accompanied by advertising. The user agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
4. Other conditions
- All possible disputes arising from this Agreement or related to it are subject to resolution in accordance with the current legislation of the USA;
- Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment agent relations, partnerships, cooperative relations, personal employment relations, or some other relationship between the User and the Site Administration not expressly provided for by the Agreement;
- Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in the event of violation of the Agreement provisions by any of the Users does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take appropriate actions later to protect their interests and protect copyrights of Dale’s Food materials protected by law;
- The user confirms that he has read all the clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.
- This document determines the policy of Dale’s Natural Foods in relation to the processing of personal data;
- This Policy is developed in accordance with the current legislation of the USA on personal data;
- This Policy applies to all processes of collecting, recording, organizing, accumulating, storing, refining, retrieving, using, transmitting (distributing, providing, accessing), depersonalizing, blocking, deleting, destroying personal data carried out using automation equipment and without the use of such tools.
2. Principles of personal data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the following principles:
- The processing of personal data is carried out in a lawful and fair manner;
- The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate goals. The processing of personal data incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data is not allowed;
- It is not allowed to merge databases containing personal data that are processed for purposes that are incompatible with each other;
- Only those personal data are processed that meet the purposes of their processing;
- The content and volume of processed personal data correspond to the stated processing objectives. The personal data being processed are not redundant in relation to the stated processing objectives;
- In the processing of personal data, the accuracy, adequacy and its relevance are ensured.
- The personal data to be processed is subject to destruction, or depersonalization upon the achievement of processing objectives or in case of loss of the need to achieve these objectives, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
3. Conditions for processing personal data
- The processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the principles and rules established by the Data Protection Law. The processing of personal data is permitted in the following cases:
- processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his personal data;
- processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the objectives stipulated by an international treaty of the US law;
- processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, an act of another body or official, subject to execution in accordance with the legislation of the USA on enforcement proceedings;
- processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of the contract for which the subject of personal data will be the beneficiary or surety
- processing of personal data is necessary to protect the life, health or other vital interests of the subject of personal data if obtaining the consent of the subject of personal data is impossible;
- processing of personal data is necessary for the exercise of the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties, or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that this does not violate the rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data;
- processing of personal data is carried out for statistical or other research purposes, subject to the mandatory depersonalization of personal data. An exception is the processing of personal data in order to promote goods, works, services on the market through direct contacts with a potential consumer through communication tools, as well as for political campaigning;
- processing of personal data to be published or mandatory disclosure in accordance with federal law.
- Dale’s Healthy Foods may include the personal data of the user in the publicly accessible sources of personal data, and the Company takes the written consent of the subject to the processing of its personal data;
- The Company may process special categories of personal data related to race, nationality, health, and the Company undertakes to take the written consent of the subject to the processing of its personal data;
- Biometric personal data (information that characterizes the physiological and biological characteristics of a person, on the basis of which his identity can be established and which are used by the operator to identify the identity of the subject of personal data) is not processed by the Company;
- The Company carries out cross-border transfer of personal data only to the territory of foreign countries, ensuring adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects;
- In the absence of the need for the written consent of the subject to the processing of his personal data, the consent of the subject may be given by the subject of personal data or his representative in any form allowing to receive the fact of its receipt;
- Dale’s health food store has the right to entrust the processing of personal data to another person with the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by federal law, on the basis of an agreement with this person. At the same time, the Company in the contract obliges the person who processes personal data on behalf of the Company to comply with the principles and rules for the processing of personal data provided for by this law;
- In the event that the Company entrusts the processing of personal data to another person, the Company is responsible to the subject of personal data for the actions of the said person. The person who processes personal data on behalf of the Company is responsible to the Company;
- 3The Company undertakes and obliges other persons who have received access to personal data not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data.
4. Company Responsibilities
In accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Law, the Company is obliged to:
- Provide the subject of personal data upon his request with information concerning the processing of his personal data, or legally provide a refusal;
- At the request of the personal data subject, update the processed personal data, block or delete, if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- Notify the subject of personal data about the processing of personal data in the event that personal data were not obtained from the subject of personal data. The exception is the following case: the company processes PD for statistical or other research purposes, for the professional activity of a journalist or for scientific, literary or other creative activity, if this does not violate the rights and legitimate interests of the PD subject.
5. Measures to ensure the security of personal data during their processing
When processing personal data, Dale’s Healthy Foods takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unlawful or accidental access to them, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.
Ensuring the security of personal data is achieved through:
- identification of threats to the security of personal data during their processing in personal data information systems;
- the use of organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data when processing them in personal data information systems necessary to meet the requirements for the protection of personal data, the performance of which ensures the levels of personal data protection established by the law of the USA;
- the use of the information security measures passed in a prescribed manner;
- assessment of the effectiveness of measures taken to ensure the security of personal data prior to the commissioning of the personal data information system;
- taking into account the machine media personal data;
- detection of facts of unauthorized access to personal data and taking action;
- restoration of personal data modified or destroyed due to unauthorized access to it;
- setting the rules for access to personal data processed in the personal data information system, as well as ensuring the registration and recording of all actions performed with personal data in the personal data information system;
- control over measures taken to ensure the security of personal data and the level of security of personal data information systems.